How do you know if your diabetic?

What are the basic symptoms? I m not overweight . I m 99lbs and five feet tall. So i m average. And I drink 3-4L of any beverage a day and i always seem thirsty + hungry. Nothing fills me up, even 6 cups of soup. I stay in shape. I workout 3-4 times a week for a good hour or more. ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Diabetes is a disease that affects how the body uses glucose a sugar that is the body's main source of fuel. Main symptoms include excess thirst, hunger and incresaed frequency of urination. Other symptoms can include blurry vision, numbness. Get your sugars tested for further ligt on your symptomatology.