If you go to a doctor he will put you on medication. Once on medication you may need it forever to control the High blood Pressure
. Sometimes they take you off when you ask if you can prove you are controlling it without meds. It is a vicious circle once you start meds.
So the best way to control it is naturally. Here are some ways:
1. Regular exercise. Walking is excellant so is swimming.
2. Better Diet. Eat more fruits and veggies and less fat, meat, and sugar. Eatting too much regularly is also a contributer.
3. More Quality Sleep. Your body needs 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep per night. If you are not getting adequate sleep your body suffers along with your blood pressure.
4. Reduce Stress
. Stress is one of the biggest factors in High Blood Pressure. Your body produces too much adrenaline
(the flight or fight syndrome) which affect your whole body. Meditation
will help or nature walks or reading or just sitting in your backyard relaxing.
5. Vitamin, Mineral Supplements and some Herbs. If your body is not getting the right combo of these you will not be in the best of health and the blood pressure is one of the first indicators. Talk to a Nutritionist and Herbalist. Some common Herbs (natural) can lower blood pressure. I highly recommend taking Liquid supplements and green food and mangesium and calcium.
6. Reduce Salt / Sodium intake. Salt is in most everything. Read the labels and dont add salt. If you eat out often you are getting triple the salt you would get if fixing food at home.
7. Drink more Water. You must get 8-10 glasses a day in normal weather. More in hot weather. This flushes the body.
All of these in combination will lower the Blood Pressure. If you genes make you prone to high readings it may take a bit more work but you can still do it naturally. If you take meds the Drug companies make money and they along with the doctors do not want you to get well. That is how they make a living.
Also try this item:
Grapefruit Solution (capsule form)
All natural rind and pith of grapefruit. It does work if used regularly.