How do know I that the infection has subsided if my child is undergoing treatment for UTI ?

My 5 year old daughter has been treated with antibiotics twice (first round of medicine did not work) for a UTI; how do I know if the infection is completely gone? She is still using the potty more than she used to and will often use it two times before heading out. She does not have a fever or any other symptoms, she just seems to be using the potty more than what I would consider normal for her. The infection was first diagnosed in early May. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011