How do i tell my mom that i shave?

i ve been doing it behind her back and i wanna tell her but don t know how
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Well, if you don't tell her, I am sure that she will eventually notice. She might already know and just hasn't said anything to you. If you have a good relationship (and you should) you should be able to tell her and give her the reasons you felt the need to start shaving. Now that you have started, she won't make you quit. Start by saying, "Mom, I have something to tell you and I hope you aren't mad at me. I shaved my legs. I was so embarrassed in gym at school and the other girls that shave were making fun of me. I just couldn't stand it any more and I knew you didn't want me to so I just did it myself. Please don't be mad at me." She will probably be a little mad or pretend she is, but it will be okay. Good luck.