How do i tell a male doctor i have a urinary track infection?

how do i tell a male doctor i have a urinary track infection?? i have a urinary track infection so i have to go to the doctors tomorrow. But there is one thing........all the doctors at the walk in clinic are all males. I know this beacuse i have been there about 5 or 6 times before. I m not sure what to do beacuse im not comfortable with telling a male doctor that my vagina hurts when i pee =/ please any advice on what i should do?? lol this is quite embarassing/
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009