How do i talk to my parents about birth control? I am not married

I m fourteen right now. so my boyfriend and i have been going out for almost two years we both care about each other ALOT and.. well we ve both been thinking about sex now before you say i m to young and he thats all he wants from me I want it too and he isnt pressuring me what so ever. I wanted to know how to ask my parents about birth control pills .. i m afraid to because they found a condom in my room before and a pregnancy test. i m still a virgin the condom was just there.. and the pregnancy test was my friend s. but they didnt believe me so they kinda dont like my boyfriend right now.. how can i talk to my mom about this? any advice? (beside no sex) these topics have come up with my parents before so i know i couldd bring it up, i m just afraid to bring this one up and of course i ll use condom with the pill or not.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009