How do I know whether the antibodies in blood have affected my heart or liver ?

How will I know if the antibodies in blood have affected my heart or liver I have had at least 20 transfusions for the last 15 to 18 years. I have antbodies in my blood. I also have high iron in my blood. The transfusions were during or after surgeries. Ihave three stents in left leg and two in right. I have two renal stents. Hodgins disease at 11 and 12 years of age. Surgery right groin. and radiation. I am 71 year old female. Very active but very tired. I am going to UM to hematology
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011