How do I increase my height by a few inches ?

hello sir i m 23yrs old girl. i want to increase my height 2-3inch. is any treatment or medicine for increase my height?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

At this age of yours most of the bones would have fused and it is difficult to increase your height. There are no proven medicines which can increase your height. Lots of spurious drugs are available in the market which makes false promise of increasing the height, never get carried away it. Try aerobics, this might be of some help.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Dentist Dr. Srividya Rao Vasista's  Response
Hi there,
Height is totally genetically determined. once growth centers fuse height cannot be changed. There is a limb-lengthening surgery but not advisable
Thanks & take care
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
As now you are 23 yrs fusion of your bones might be complete so less chance of increase ;if your height is somewhere about 5 ft plus anything then i feel you should be satisfied .Please note that height has a genetic background so if your parents & grandparents are not very tall even you will have height accordingly.Don't get disheartened Even Salmaan Khan/Aamir Khan /Sachin Tendulkar have less height but still they have achieved name/fame and tall stature which people envy.