How do I get rod of from my tooth pains ?

How Do I Get Rid Of My Tooth Pains So I Can Sleep At Night Again?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Jul 2010
Dentist 's  Response
First consult a dentist to determine the cause of tooth pain. A decayed tooth might be present which may be resulting in the pain. Appropriate treatment should be done for it. Brush your teeth twice daily, do flossing of teeth once daily, clean your tongue using a tongue cleaner, change your tooth brush once in 3 months, visit your dentist once in 6 months for a health oral cavity.
it also observed that how u brush matters for tooth staining.some people do hard brushing which weakens the enamel and slow results in tooth paining
Dentist Dr. E. Bharathikannan's  Response
visiting your dentist once in 6 months, use dental floss and brushing twice daily can avoid you from having tooth aches. take care.
Dentist Dr. Dharmendra's  Response
Tooth pains could be of many reasons.. you have not mention any symptoms and sign here.. so to get rid of tooth pain please visit to nearest dentist as soon as possible, so it wont be late for better treatment options.

Dentist, Implantology Dr. Manish Juneja's  Response
Hello Shaynayeo,
pain while sleeping at night is suggestive of deep totth infection. u must see a dentist and get ur treatment done at the earliest. most probably u would need a Rott canl treatment if the tooth is in restorable state.
take care!!!