How do I get rid of shyness and depression? How do I think positive and regain my appetite?

Hello, my name is Katie. I have a couple of things I want cleared, and hoping for some tips.. 1. Shyness . How do I get rid of it? I have never been able to go and talk with people, because I m way too shy. If somebody walk over to me and start talking, I automaticly back off. 2. Depression . Is there a way to get rid of this without asking your parents, talking with psychologists, taking anti-depressants? 3. Thoughts. Do you have any tips on how to refresh your thoughts from bad to good? I can t think positive, no matter how hard I try. In my head, there isn t even a future. 4. Eating disorders. I m starting to get worried that I might have one, but I m not sure, and I don t want to ask my mom. 2 years ago, I could eat several plates of food, but I lost the appetite completely. I hate food, and I can t eat more than 1 apple each day without feeling fat or guilty. 5. Maturity. Is there some steps to make the maturity process go faster? I mean in the head. I can t think mature at all, I feel like a little kid in a grown ups meeting room when I m at school. I don t hope I asked too weird or advanced questions.. But I would appreciate atleast a little answer. Thanks! :)
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012