How do I get rid of rashes during periods ?

is whisper ultra a good sanitary pad for use during periods n please suggest how to get rid of rashes during periods
Asked On : Thu, 29 Sep 2011
Nappy rashes that develop during periods is mainly due to the wetness of the area. Try to change the pads more frequently. If the problem is severe then you can use vaginal tampoons during your periods. Use 1% hydrocortisone gel on the affected area with a zinc oxide and urea based cream.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Whisper is good if it suits to you.rashes are due to hormonal can apply calamine lotion,aloevera gel.if it is associated with itching than also take levocetrizine.take extra care for local hygiene.drink more water and other liquids.
consult your gynecologist for better guidance and medical management.