How do I get cured from diabetes ?

what will help me to get cured from diabetes ? is there any medicine or something that will help me?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009

After taking proper Balanced Nutrition my clients have got  best result there Diabetic came to Normal.To know more call-9019401149

Anonymous's Response

The answer to this is this, there is no "cure" for type 2 diabetes, or type 1 for that matter. Once you have it, you have it. Now through diet, exercise and weight loss. you can reduce your symptoms, even to the point of not having to take medication. and in one way rid yourself of diabetes.