How do I confirm if I'm pregnant as I have many symptoms ?

I read a magazine about pregnant woman and it said that a nasty thing that doctors really dont say about being pregnant is that fluids come out during pregnancies, suposely its a symptom & normal ... is that true? O and also (i don t have medical issues nor history) i get my menstural every 6th day of the month and it lasts a week, the last time i got it was janurary 2011 and yes i had intercorse that month around the 17th-27 and today is march-31-11 and still haven t got it, i thought i had gotten it feb the 26 because i saw blood only when i cleaned my self and it didnt even last a day and the pad wasn t stained it was clean, am i prego? I did some research about symptoms and i had some symptons going on like feeling moody, sensitive breast and sensetive to smells, more visits to the bathroom, except for vometing and i dont know whats naussa and fatigue lol and other than those symptoms i felt lazy, sleepy, dizzy & tired... what should i do? I m 20 and IF i am prego its my 1st time... no i havent whent to take a prego test yet
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
With such a history , you are probably pregnant.Due to hormone changes in pregnancy there can be secretions.It is not a specific symptom and not seen in all.
If you had unprotected sex during fertile period and have missed your period , the chances of pregnancy are really good.
Hope you got a pregnancy test done and known the result.
Please get back to us if you need any more information.