How deep is the woman's vagina ?

Hi, my girlfriend is afraid to masturbate because she saw a 1000 ways to die about a broom. I have tried to explain to her that she is safe but i m not really sure myself. Could you explain how deep a woman is?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Its very safe if performed without any devices
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response

welcome to HealthcareMagic

Mastrubation is a healthy practice and is done by most unmarried males and females.It is quite safe but it depends upon what you use.Explain your friend that if it is done with hand;dildo and if done carefully then there will not be harm.What she saw on the show 1000 ways to die is a extreme and unnatural thing to be used for mastrubation so the consequences were bad but that does not mean any female who mastrubates will die.