How dagerous is that and what can I do for high BP ?

My BP was 172/112, How dagerous is that and what can I do since I dont have a lot of money. Im 29yrs old 5
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The blood pressure is definitely high for your age.. High blood pressure can cause damages to the brain, eye, kidney and other organs.. You have to find a method of reducing it.. You may  also have to get some test done to know why it has happened at this young age and if a cause is located then the cause has to be treated.. I understand about your financial concern, but it is better to get treated at the earliest to avoid complications.. 

Thank you very much. I'm sorry it took so long but I forgot about this till I was googleing something and this came up. I have found ways to lower it and will soon have insurance to get some test done. God bless!!
Thank you so very much for your time as well as the valuable information you have provided me with. I will be looking in to the test you advised me on.. Some info bout me I'm a black and Korean mixed male 30yrs of age. I weigh appr. 230lbs. And stand at a whopping 5'9. I am a chef so I do have some extra weight on me. I occasionally smoke cigareTtes, as well as marijuana. Rarely cosume alcohol and was told I have High Blood Pressure... Thanks for any advice..