How could this bump on my chest be removed ? I am also suffering from headache and loss of appetite

Hello, I ve always had a bump on my chest that has never caused me any problems, apart from being unattractive. Now, however, the bump has grown and seems to be infected and is squishy to touch. I am an 18 year old woman, and I am starting to become worried. I had hoped it would go away but it hasn t. I m also getting headaches and a loss of appetite , but those could be unrelated and just due to stress. Can someone please help me and tell me what this could be or what I should do? Thank you so much
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011