How can you increase sex time ?

SIR I’M 25 OLD MAN AND I GOT JUST MARRIED FEW DAY’S AGO, BUT MY PROBLEM IS WHEN I’M MEET MY WIFE FOR SEX MY SPERM OUT QUICKLY WITHIN 1 OR 2 MIN MAXIMUM. I CAN’T ENJOY MYSELF ALSO MY WIFE NOT HAPPY WITH ME. THIS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM IN MY NEW LIFE. KINDLY ADVISE ME HOW TO INCREASE MY SEX TIME IN BAD WITH MY WIFE. HIGHLY APPRECIATE FOR YOUR NICE CO-OPERATION IN ADVANCE FOR MY NEW LIFE. WITH BEST REGARDS, JHON
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
first of all rest assured that you are having normal sex
average time of active sex that is intercourse is 2 to 3minutes
females take longer time to get excited
have more fore play and stimulate your wife by ways she likes .ask her what she likes
once she is stimulated isert in her and pump intermittently .it will prolong the time of ejaculation
some time ask your wife to take active part and be on you rather than you on her
dont worry every thing will be all right