How can you get gonorrhea ?

Hi I have Gonorrhea for a month now but my girlfriend is clean so how did that happen???
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
Hi
Gonorrhea,as you know,is sexually transmitted.
But using barrier protection,male or female condom,will protect against transmission.
Also if you have been under treatment its possible that you viral load had reduced significantly.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello,
since you both not used condom, so there is chance that his body fluid may came contact with you.so chances are there to get it.
hello,

it mainly transmitted by sexual intercourse or contact with sexual fluids from infected individuals . Rarely, kissing or the use of soiled towels can also be the route of spread. it cannot be caught by casual contact.get treated by consulting a dr.