How can you get an instant erection ?

actually,i am less attracted towards female,but i want to live a normal life, had my girlfriend.the problem is that,i can have erection when i think of sex.but when i have to do with my girlfriend i can t attain it.will you please suggest me any medicine,by which i can have instant erection,which is easily available in the market and not so costly
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
as you have told that you are not attracted towards female so youdont have sufficiemt interest in that.another thing may be you might have fer that whether you would be able to satisfy her or not so remove thatfear from your mind.