How can you cure a broken heart?

How can you be honest and say it s ok though you re bleeding inside. Just how you gonna do it
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
My friend , your heart will heal ,the heart always does,because your heart will continue to go on .we have all suffered in one way or another and actually feel that pain when it breaks and you do feel.... it will never mend but gradually it does it has to ..because without our hearts we cannot ever feel again,I wish I had a cure but there is nothing you can take for this ...It has to mend.. and in time that pain will gradually leave but it will never be completely gone...our hearts are so strong and yet they break ,but my friend in your mind there is hope and the will to go on..and so this is a part of life and its many hardships,always remember your heart will gone on...bless you my friend.....luv kara