How can we get relief from itching , burning and aching of yellow bruises near armpit ?

MOM HAS UNEXPLAINED YELLOW BRUISES LEFT UPPER BCK NEAR ARMPIT itching and burning and aching what should we do? Hi i am speaking with my mom female age 65 years old . She is complaining of a peculiar itch (which she just revealed to me right now has been itching mom for years!?!)on her left side of back where bra is near armpit below there. Mom also sees several yellow bruises and is also feeling pain. They seem to have grown in size since yesterday AND THE DAY BEFORE.Shape is elongated and one splatter shape. Pain is involved as well-achiness. She saw her primary care today and he told her not to worry and go next week for an xray. I will withhold what I think she needs to do until you kindly respond. Thank you, Miki HELP!
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011