How can we come to know whether a person is pregnant and which medication can be used to abort ?

I did sex abt 15 days back with my gf but i didnt release my sperm into her vagina .. we r feeling very tensed abt that she is going to missing her regular period.. we dont knw whethr she is pregnant r not... If she is a pregnant is there any medicine to abort the pregnancy of under 1month.. If any medicine is there plesas tell me the medicine and dossage.. we cant consult a doctor... plesase help us.... and giv me the tips to identify that she is pregnant or not..
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012