How can this lump under my chin be removed ?

Hi I m 23 and have a lump under my chin it s small but doesn t hurt I m a bit worried it s something rely serious please help
Asked On : Tue, 10 May 2011
you must write in detail how and when you noticed it. There are two general possibilities. 1. It may be a chronic infection of lower anterior teeth, get an IOPA x-ray for it. 2. It may be ranula, note if it swells whlie taking food, get it excised
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcaremagic Forum

If the lump doesn't grow, no pain, no discharge, no pressure symptoms.. then nothing to worry.. If any of the above symptoms is there then , USG, biopsy may be needed to find the cause.. Surgery is simple Excision of the of the lump...