How can stabilize myself from the ups and downs in life along with several health problems ?

sorry i know its a lot but i need help....I am so undecided about everything i feel like a crazy person, sometimes I m doing good accomplishing things, & then the next I m weak & extremely depressed. I can t find what to do with my life! My bones hurt, I m itching all the time, it seems to be with the humidity. One day my face started to numb & my left body area. My lower back of my head is always hurting, my feet are in pain when I wake up & my thigh is in pain now. I m never comfortable anywhere or anyplace. The only place I find myself comfortable is at church and when I am helping others with my same problems...but I think I need help now. I get huge Panick attacks that make me shake in heat flashes when I m in fear of trust, alcohol, or drugs. I can t anymore...My head hurts because I can never concentrate and my body is always in pain. I hate my heart beat racing so fast that the next I can t get up in the mornings.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Hi,thanks for query.I think you need help with your health.Please visit a physician and get your self properly examined.You may need some psychiatrist help also.You seems to be having some anxiety disorder which needs proper evaluation and treatment.Do not worry you will be fine.Try to avoid the situations in which you are not comfortable.Talk to your friends about this.Take good diet,keep your self busy all the time.bye.