How can spots on my legs be removed ?

i ve some spots on my legs ........... so......... what i do to erase this
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
hi welcome to HCM. you have not mentioned the type of spots,specify type of spots,colour of spots,associate symptoms wit spots.
hiiii,welcome to health care magic,
i have gone through your case,but you have not specified the nature of your spots..
Homoeopahy works well for the diappearance of spots...kindly specify the nature,colour and the correct location,history of the spots long ???,the intensity like- itching etc...i would be able to help you..with Homoeopathy.