How can skin rash caused due to an wound be cleared ?

i m 19 yrs ,height5 3 ,i have cut with blade on my left for arm so it can be remove from this ointment
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
If the wound is very deep and bleeding heavily you need to get stitches. Apply pressure for 10 minutes on the wound to stop the bleeding. After that apply an antiseptic cream preferrably Betadine ointment if the wound is not bleeding and not deep. You may get it dressed at the Hospital. Do not wet that area and avoid much motion in that region and limb. Please see your Doctor if any problem arises.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to apply silicon gel or cream like hexilak twice a day
dont rub over it
avoid direct sun light
wear cotton cloths only
better to consult plastic surgeon