How can severe menstrual cramps be treated ?

Hi I am 15yrs old and have been suffering from severe menstrual pain for the past 3 days. Medicines are of no use. Please advice.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
it is commen complain in female.but it can be managed by exercise proper food and ofcourse medicine.use mag carb 200 it decrease pain .
thanks fr using HCM forum
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.In teenage girls at times this is common.Keep patience and take analgesic for pain as per need.Take light diet,more of liquids and take rest in case of severe not worry this will not be permanent feature.You will be fine.
wishing you good health.