How can protein be included in the diet of a fruitarian ?

hi, i am male 24, i am a fruitarian, i dont eat cooked food.. I only eat fruits,raw vegetables,nuts,sprouts... i am willing to join gym bodybuilding. but there is no enough protein contant in my food... can u please advice me to make a diet plan for bodybuilding in with my style..... Thanks for ur help in advance...
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
to gain weight u need to took maximum protein and fat food
to gain weight took healthy food and balance diet is needed
took more carbohydrate and to put ur body in shape u have to do exercise which willl make ur body in shape
for my help u can contact me
- redefine ur health
dr janak sindhav
cff-21 , shantiniketan complex,opp- H B kapadiya school , gurukul rd , memnagar , ahmedabad
+91-94285 82684
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Protein rich foods are milk and milk products like cheese,paneer etc.The pulses are also important source of protein.You should be taking cooked food other wise you will suffer nutritionally.Eggs are good source of protein.Do regular exercise that also will help you build your muscle mass.bye.