How can problems related to acne pimple and oily skin be cured ?

age 24, weight:36,hieght:157cm, skin type:very oily,Indian, problem: acne,and acne scars , using salicylic acid face wash and topical clindamycin phosphate gel usp(at night) on the priscription of a dermatologist ,it cured my cystic acne ,but now small pimples and under suface acne (litle bit big) and once it cured some days after again it develops on the same place and it causes scars and little pores on the surface skin,and another thing is that if such an undersurface acne in one side of the face develops,within days on the exact point of the other side of the face a similar one develops.i wan to know about any vitamin tablets and anti acne tablet,and a better topical ointment,and also a moisturiser and sunscreen which would be apt for my skin.and am getting married after 5 weeks,so i want something to a fast cure.i heard that clindamycin with benzoyl peroxide would be more effective than clindamycin alone,if so suggest me some brand of it available in india.and whether aloe vera gel would be an apt moisturizer for me ?if it is available as ready made gel in the market?and evion 400 and supradyn can be useful? please suggest something for a speedy recovery,i mean four to five weeks,thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012