How can premature ejaculation be remedied?

hi i have been with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years now and we are having certain trouble in the bedroom . My boyfriend suffers with PE premature ejeculation and it is getting to a point now where it is frustrating us both. It is at the point where it only lasts for about a minute or so but he lasts a while in foreplay . It is making us both stressed and it is putting a great strain on our relationship. I would just like to know is there anything we could do to help the situation or anything he could do to help himself?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
normal-donot worry. donot try to rub too much or massage , u can go slow.

involve in more fore-play. use partner-on-top position for the next one month and donot worry about anything else. ask ur boyfriend to put cold water splashes onto his genitals for 10 minutes twice daily.

use regain powder 1 tsp twice daily with milk.

erection of penis and ejaculation also varies from person to person.
pls revert back for further options and medications.