How can penis size be increased ?

My penis size is too much small..thats why i am too much tensed because i m about to get married soon... kindly advice me that how can i make my penis erect forever and how to enlarge ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
hi dear u had not mention the length of ur penis in normal position and in erection position .... fact is that in female only 2inch portion of vagina is supplied by nerves so thats only sensitive so if length of ur penis is long morethan 2 inch in erection position than its enough to satisfy ur partner ...... and dont feel inferior ... know fact
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
as your penis is small,you have not to worry and pl do not feel inferiority complex,size of penis does not come in way for getting children in future,
even after erection size is less than 3 inches,you may go for intercourse easily.
do not frustrate,do not think what your wife will feel.
please do not visit pseudo sexologist as they will still depress you more and will tell about more length of size,all are humbug ,