How can penis length and thickness be increased through medication ?

hiiii Doctor this is deep from punjab,sir i want to know,there is something available like medicine or oil to increase penis length,,i want to increase,,please suggest me what should i do for this?i m unmarried,or i m worried about my problem... Thanks DEEP
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
There is no medicine to increase your penis, it is genetically constructed so forget about increasing size.
If size 1.5 to 2 inches there is problem for sex or issue.
Do not visit so called pseudo sexologist for this,they may not increase your penis size but definitely they will increase their pocket size !