How can palpitation be cured ?

sir palipatation proublame my heart dug dug beating please tell me medicine
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
If you are developing palpitations associated with anxiety feeling better to get investigated. Avoid drinking coffee, smoking, drinking alcohol. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Do brisk walking exercise everyday for 40 minutes. You need to get ECG, thyroid hormones checked after your Doctor who advises you after full checkup.
UNcomfortable awareness of heart beating is a common complaint in adults. In homoeopathy , we have medicine for this condition. If it is not related to throid ( which has to be checked) this prescription will help you.
1. reckeweg german medicine No-2 15 drops thrice daily for one week, then twice daily for 3 months. YOur complaint will be gone . If you have relapse, continue taking No-2 dilution once daily every day. It does not have side effects.
Psychiatrist Dr. A. Vishal's  Response
palpitation is a symptom of anxiety,panic disorder. you should consult a psychiatrist to solve your problem, no need to worry about ur problem. psychitrist teach u relaxation techniques.
all the best
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
hello, welcome to HCM. Palpitations can be present due to various reasons ranging from anxiety to heart failure. You need to get yourself evaluated for the cause of your symptoms. only after that any treatment can be initiated. Till than you should drink plenty of water as low fluid level in body can also cause palpitations. Wish you good health.
u have to question urself about the anxiety or during exercise if it is due to it its normal.otherwise u must get investigated for any thyroid profile,which is most common