How can pain in my leg be reduced which got a massive bump of blackish green color ?

my legs just started brusing for no reason . they are a bit raised and they are very painful to touch, I know for a fact that I did not hit my legs, I was just sitting in a chair and a strong burning pain came and when I touched my leg a massive bump was there and it is now blackish green. they have been popping up since last night and for some strange reason I am feeling weak in my legs. Should I go to the Doctor about this or is it just something that goes away ?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011