How can overcome the usage of spasmo proxygon without which I feel sick ?

headache ,whole body pain,urine problem,sleeping not properly,stomach pain ,sexually problem,not active my body because iam take a spasmo proxygon last 8years that's why they problem come I take a spasmo proxygon last 8years. Now i leave that tablets. Now i facing some problems like that stomach pain,legs pain,whole body pain,exually problem,mentally distrubance,physical not fit,not properly sleeping,stamine loss, not hungry,headhake pain,and not active in morning. Please give me some tipes against fight with spasmo proxygon.I may kindly requested you sir
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011