How can open sores due to chemotherapy for cell lymphoma be treated ?

i have t - cell lyphoma. i have been receiving chemo for 7 months now. my skin has open sores on it and the are burning and weepy the scabes just fall of because they are so wet. should i go to the hospital.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Nov 2011
open sores are a potential site of infection.
I would advise you to keep the area clean. Use clean dry cotton pads from the pharmacy. Do not use towels. Use an atiseptic powder on the wound. Consult a dermatologist immediately in this regard. I hope i have answered your query. Take care