How can one restore eye skin to the way it used to be naturally if any damage occurs after acupressure of it?

Hi, I'm sure you're familiar with the concept of acupressure towards the eye area. I have done it in previous times, but I wasn't aware of how sensitive the eye skin can be -- I may have done it wrong, and I'm wondering if it could've impacted the appearance of my eye skin. If any damage has been done, how can I restore my eye skin to the way it used to be naturally (without any surgical procedures)? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013