How can one lower their blood pressure naturally without prescribed drugs?

How can one lower their blood pressure naturally without prescription drugs? My dad has high blood pressure and was prescribed some medication to lower it. He has to keep taking it for as long as his doctor tells him it s ok to stop but his medication (Tarka) is pretty expensive and sometimes he can t afford it so he just stops taking it. I worry that something might happen to him when he does this. Does anyone know where I can find Tarka for less (he currently pays $72 for a 30 day supply of Tarka 2/240mg) or do you know of a natural way to lower blood pressure?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009