How can one know about pregnancy if period is scarce and abort without visiting a clinic ?

i had unprotected intercourse with my gf last month (21st of march), her period due date is 13th of April but she has got her period on 16th of april but the period is very scarce . she is just 18 .no pills were taken till now will she be pregnant .if so how to come out of this pregnancy without clinic cos she lives with her family .
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
You had unprotected sex during fertile days.Pregnancy may be possible but it can be confirmed by test only.Ask her to take a pregnancy test.If positive,she will need to see a doctor for medication.