How can one increase height ?

hi sir my age is 21 (20.8.1990) my height is 5.6" i want to increase my height at 6 feet can i do sir hi sir my age is 21 (20.8.1990) my height is 5.6 i want to increase my height at 6 feet can i do sir
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi satish ;
At 21yrs 5'6" is ok .A normal males height grows upto age 24yrs till the bones get fused ;so you have 3 more years to grow .So your height will definitely increase but how much nobody can predict.Also height is related to genetics so if your father is tall you height will definitely be like his or even slightly more.
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello satish, dont u think 5.6" is good ht. dont be greedy, average indian males ht is around 5 to 6 ft. ht is also related to genes, so it also depends on ur parents ht.Get up early , jog, take a nutricious diet.all the best.
sir hw to improve my height pls give me ideas of suggestion