How can one in the second trimester avoid nausea and diarrhoea after eating ?

I am 27 weeks pregnant and feel terrible after eating DD (I ate less than half Lf the angus beef bagel because I started to feel weird). For the past 3 days, I ve had mustard color diarrhea with nausea. I can barely keep my food down (feeling the need to throw up-but don t and not having an appetite ). Yesterday I threw up in the morning white phlegm and today lime green phlegm. How can I feel better and is my baby okay?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012