How can one handle withdrawal symptoms of smoking during pregnancy ?

Im 37 years old and pregnant. 14 weeks now. I was a heavy smoker for 9 years and when I found out about this pregnancy in December, I quit. It s been two months now. it s been rough cause Im having a lot of heart palpitations, my hands get tingly and sometimes numb when I fall asleep but not consistently. My chest is always tender and sometimes I get a squeezing sensation in the center of my chest or what feels like an irregular heartbeat that lasts for about 5 to 10 seconds that takes my breath away and I get dizzy. This is when I have a panic attack, thinking Im now just gonna drop dead. Sometimes I feel like I have to belch to feel better or get a steady heartbeat. My bloodpressure is normal. 114/78. I do have a lot of anxiety and doctors tell me everything looks normal but I dont believe anyone is really taking me seriously. What should I do? I can handle anxiety but if Im having issues due to pregnancy I need to get a handle on it. Im scared to do anything now and its hard to enjoy this exciting time in my life.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Feb 2012