How can one get rid of tooth infection ?

Hi i am 16 years old an i have thooth infection
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
welcome to the health care magic forum ,tooth infection result if we dont care for them,we should clean the tooth at least every morning and evening before going to bed,as of now u need t6o visit your nearest dental doctor who will examine your tooth and the extent of infection caused and accordingly prescribe the treatment either in the form of antibiotics or anr procedure like cleaning or root canal.

get well soon !
oke .thanks
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
welcome to health care magic .
.there may be some infection u need to have x ray to be done and some medication wil be required .....may be rct wil be required u need to visit dentist soon

Dentist Dr. Akash Prasad's  Response
Visit a dentist who will prescribe you antibiotics to control infection and giva a proper diagnosis.
Dentist Dr. Vishal Jain's  Response

you have not provided any history of the tooth infection.

so i can hardly say anything about your problem but i suggest you should visit your dentist for your dental infection. he may prescribe you antibiotic or do filling as per your need.