How can one get rid of pubic hair ?

I am a twelve year old girl that is 5 feet 3 inches and weighs 130 Ilbs.. I have really annoying pubic hair that sticks out of swimsuits and leotards for dance, and it s really embarassing! I want to trim or shave it but I have to go to the doctor soon and what will he think!? And will he tell my dad?!? That s Embarassing!!! Please help!!
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
There is no harm at all in trimming your pubic hair if that is embarrassing you specially in swimming and dancing time. You may use cream, an electric or a razor with a blade. You must be very careful while using the razor or you may injure your self. Creams also may touch your private parts in the genitalia. This may cause irritation.
Please feel free to talk to your doctor. Usually doctors are very helpful and understanding.