Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Here some important 5 tips to get good looking lips....
1) Apply honey to your lips every night before you sleep. Make it a habit, and you’ll get reddish lips like you are wearing lipstick...,
2) Some ginger to get only its juice. Get an egg from village chicken (which live by feeding by itself, not some commercial chicken) and get the egg’s yolk. Mix the juice with the yolk and put it as your breakfast menu every day....,
3) Mix young coconut water with yolk and some honey. Drink it once a day until it cured.
4) Just a simple method. Apply tooth paste to your lips before taking a bath.
5) Don't use any lipstiks for some time..,
So follow these and get good result..,
Use a lipbalm with sunscreen you can opt for neutrogena or body shop.
Avoid use matte finished lipsticks, use glossy instead and apply your lipbalm before applying lipstick.
Never peel the skin of your lips
As a home remedy you can use a mixture of gram flour(besan) with milk and softly scrub your lips three times in a week.Remember to apply your balm after scrubbing and dont be vigrous with the scrubbing.
Also if you smoke avoid it.
Answered: Sat, 24 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
You found this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer.
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]