How can one get pregnant ?

Hai, I am shibu. my age 35. weight 67. i married february 20, 2011. we intercourse in the ovulation time of May. but we cannot make a pregnent. she had regular periord in that month .please give me the reason. we worried about.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
hello shibu
its just only 4 months you had passed after marriage so need not to worry at all
but yes age factor always matters as its 35, so pregnancy will be a little complicated
but periods are normal so chances of conceiving is very good
hope you knows well about the ovulation time
between 10 to 20 th day every alternate day you should do intercourse in order to increase the chances of conceiving
follow this method and see for 2-3 months and no result with this also
then go for semen analysis and ovulatory studies first and consult any of OBGY

all the best

hope you got your query solved
for more queries
visit -
call- +91 98254 44736

Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u have try just one time
to be pregnant is by chance ,not every time u do intercourse u success .
only when active motile sperm penetrate ovum ,pregnancy is there
standard guideline tell that u need to worry only when u fail after regular one year intercourse.
so this is not time for u to worry
try and try ,u will be able to make her conceive as she has regular periods