How can one get over the side effects of Krimpson 35 prescribed for hormonal imbalance ?

Hi, My friend is 28 years old married woman having regular periods . She has been adviced by her doctor to take Krimpson 35 and ovacare for 3 months to treat the hormonal imbalance. She is determined to get into a healthy diet and start exercising to reduce excess weight. She has been reading several posts on the side effects of Krimpson. She a bit worried whether it would lead to weight gain in the future. I would like to pass on some advice to her on how to prevent the general side effects of the tablet . Will this tablet lead to weight gain in the future ? Is this anything to worry ?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012