How can my pregnancy be terminated as I have multiple fibroids ?

Hello there I really need your help. I am 7-8weeks pregnant with a large fibroid. Already I am bleeding a little and I am in constant pain. I have been made aware That I could misscarry due to the fibroid location. On my first scan they said that the baby was behind the fibroid so the pill to terminate the pregnancy would not expell the baby so they arranged for me to have surgery today. But when I went in they did another scan and they said that they could not go ahead with the termination as their instruments could not reach as the fibroid has pushed the uterus up. They have refered me to a hospital and the consulant will contact me tommorow but I am so scared. Would they class this as an emergency. I do not think I can cope with this much longer. Their are risks with this pregnancy and do not think I or the baby should be put through this. I am 37 with a 12 year old son. I am lucky to be blessed with one. I had an op in 2006 to remove them and was told I should try agin within a couple of years as if they come back it will cause problems. I had a misscarige in 2009 and just cannot go pain and heart ache.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011