How can my patient's uncontrolled seizures be treated? All reports normal , on medication.

my patient has seizure disorder and it appeared when he was at 7 years old.he is now at 20 but his problem remains.he take carbamazipine CR 200mg but his seizure remain like past.Test like CTscan, EEG are done.CTscan is normal but in EEG repeated bout of generalized slow and sharp waves are noted.In immunology report carbamazepine found 4.21 ug/ml neurologist give advice to take carbamazipine CR 200mg one tablet per day. but his seizure remains uncontrol. his seizure appeared almost every morning.what can we do for control this seizure??????????????
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011