How can my height be increased ?

hi my name is sonam my age is 25 is it possible to grow height
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
its not possible to gain height beyond the age of 25 years but you should develop confidence in yourself nothing more then that is needed
hi sonam,
at age of 18 , bony ends are calcified so after that height stops to increase.
take care...
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
There is no any chance for you to get height gain at this age. Normally the height gain process end at the age of 21-22yr. Height also depend upon hereditary factor also.When you cross the age no medicine are there.
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
bone ossified at the age of 18 means you can no longer increase your height.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear sonam
There are negligible chances where any increase in height can be predicted at this age. No herb or medicine is going to increase it at this stage.
General & Family Physician Dr. Prakash Kumar Gupta's  Response
hi wellcome to healthcare magic,naturally there is no chance but artifically buy hormonal
therapy it is posible but results may not be satisfactory as height may not grow proportionately ,for more you can consult an endocrinologist .take care